BDSM/Bdsm/relationships

Question
Hello. Ive been with my fiancÚ for 10 years and I've always been interested in bdsm. Ive talked to him about it (which was hard because I'm very shy) and he acts like he's into it but it never goes anywhere. Im getting really frustrated because he knows what i want but wont do it. Ive even tried being dominant with him to show him how it feels, which he thought was sexy, but he wont return it. I don't want to lose him but in the bottom of my heart i feel that this is a deal breaker.  I don't know what to do. Do you have any advice on how to get him interested in it?  Or any advice, really, because I'm at a loss. How can i marry him if KNOW hell never give me what i want?
Thanks

Answer
Lena,

I would say if you have already talked to him about it, you need to be honest with him now and tell him without BDSM either from him, or from someone outside the relationship.. I know some who can have two different relationships.. One for the vanilla side, and the other D/s.

As for advice to get him interested I am sorry there isn't much you can do if he truly has no desires.. He might be to submissive to be your Dom. So unless your willing to give up being the submissive in the relationship and be his Mistress, you might have to consider ending the relationship.

One thing I have to ask though, how did you manage to stay together so long if you are in such a need for D/s?

So for starters I would sit down and write out everything you want in any relationship, the pros and cons. Second, ask him to do the same thing. what do you each need or want in a relationship, and compare then to each other.. Once you have the list, you can talk about how you can go about meeting each others needs/desires/wants.

If you can not agree on how you can get these things met I would suggest you really be honest with yourself *and him* and move on and remain friends..

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana