BDSM/How to claim your sub if she says no

Question
How do u regain the trust  of. A sub  and ask her to be my slave again ?

Answer
Hi, Luke --

Your question is pretty broad to ask someone who doesn't know you or the situation.

I take it that she WAS your sub and that you lost her through some form of bad behavior?

As I've been in that situation, the brief answer is that you have to learn how to identify every aspect of you that she objected to and change yourself.  That's a BIG, BIG project.  If, in fact, you want to know how I'm approaching it, then write to me at PowerExchangeEditor@yahoo.com and I'll send you an attachment about the books and audio tapes I'd recommend.

However, if you like yourself as you are and she doesn't like the "you" who you are, I doubt that you'll be able to get her back after a breach of trust.

In my case, the person's comment was: "Even if you try to straighten out a crumpled piece of paper, it's always going to look as though it was crumpled at one time."  "Trust" had started out as a clean, new piece of paper.  Another of her comments: "It's like the foundation of a house that has developed cracks: you can cover over the cracks, but they're still there."

Good luck,

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)