BDSM/D/S relationship

Question
I have a friend who just became a sub, her dom is instructing her to sneak away from work and go home to Skype him, I am afraid if this continues her job will be in jeopardy, is this a normal thing for a dom to do. I am not sure what the rules are but this does not seem right. She is a single mom with two kids and needs her job. please give advice

Answer
jim.

That depends on the nature of their relationship. If your friend is expressing the fact that it is terrible for her to be sneaking away from work, she should consider talking to her Dom about it. If her Dom is not financially compensating her to do so, and she is upset about it, this is no longer "for her own good" and should be stopped. However, if part of her relationship is gratifying because it causes her to skirt the line of joblessness (and she would be able to take care of her kids with unemployment benefits or public aid) it is not for you to judge.

I am surprised such a Dom would be okay with her having a male friend outside of their relationship. You should take that into account on whether or not to view her Dom as damaging or benevolent.

Cheers,
Madame Rax  

BDSM

Madame Rax