BDSM/Information For Dom

Question
i have been in the lifestyle for 18 years as a strong and rigorously trained slave. i have entered into a vanilla relationship where my male partner is STRONGLY Dominant. It seems as if is His entire being, but he hasn't recently gotten out of a relationship where His Dominance was stifled to the point of near death. He is coming around more and more to the Man He wants to be. I am having trouble finding knowledgable sources online for Him to view to help Him past His fears and trepidations of breaking from this self restricted choke hold on His Dominance based on society's expectations. Would You please be so kind as to help this slave find worthwhile sources for this wonderful Man to help Him find more fluidity in His natural state? Any help You can provide would be most gratefully appreciated.

Answer
The best place is to be around some like minded people, find an area munch and make friends with others where you can have friends to talk and grow with.  Also join www.fetlife.com and look up different groups, find others in your area and network with others where you can both be free to ask questions.  I am sorry but of late I have not been seeing much on what society expects of one at all, so I am not sure to what you are referring to.  For that is the nice thing about the BDSM world, you take what you like and enjoy and leave what you do not, and your not for the most part judged for what you are not into.  We all have different relationships and we are all different people, so we do not all like or want the same things from our relationships.  

So please just be honest and true to yourself s and get out there and meet others.

Best of luck to you both...and you can always look me up on fetlife as well, I can try to help you out more.

Thank you,

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud