BDSM/Unaddressed Desires

Question
I have been owned for a long time now. But my master does not treat my desires well. I am allowed to do the house chores like washing, dish washing and sweeping. He has a wife with whom he is busy always. I live in a broken dungeon sort of house which is a sort of open place. My security is not compromised but I want more of a good house to live in. Pedestrians and locals near by easily can see through when I am taking a bath and when I am outside. Everyone knows that I am a slut to him when I am not taken outside nor made naked anytime. I wanted my master to love me, respect me and wanted to serve him. That does not happen and I am thrown into that place where I am more a slut to the outer world than his slave. I have approached him and told about my desires, but he turns a deaf ear to me. I want to serve him, want to get naked and visit the whole city, want to lick him, want to show people that I am a slave and not a slut. I get a lot of slaps and spankings which I love. I don't want to wear clothes but he forces me to wear a bra and panty always. I want to get naked always, be a slave, walk naked, show off but I don't want to be a slut. I want advices as to how to ask him about my feelings, is there a better option to find a new master or should I re-join adult industry(I worked as a porn star for a few shoots before). I don't want to wear clothes and want a real master to humiliate me. Suggest me how to communicate and where should I go to feel my desires.

Answer
You can always bring up your issues to him in a respectful manner, perhaps he just doesn't realize that what he is currently doing isn't satisfactory? However, since you have agreed to take on the responsibilities of his SLAVE and not just his submissive it is not entirely your place to demand extra attention. You can always make him aware of your feelings, but it must be done respectfully and to a degree which does not break any of your current rules.

However, maybe what you desire is too much for him since he is married and/or perhaps it is just not appropriate for you to do these things in public? I'm not sure where you live, but in the US being naked in public would get you arrested. Perhaps joining your local BDSM community and attending play parties where you can demonstrate your capabilities are more suitable. That way you can show that you are his slave to others who are consenting and he can be in a private, secure place as well.

If you cannot come to an agreement about your requirements, you can ask to be released from service in order to find a Master whose desires you're more suited to fulfill. I would not suggest rejoining the adult film industry as a way to fulfill those desires, but to either work out an agreement with your current Master or request release from him. Good luck!

BDSM

Jessica Cocker