BDSM/I wanna know

Question
Hi!! So I've read all of your Q&As and you talk about your slave alot and I would like to know more about her and y'all relationship.

Thanks,
Curious New Slave
Maggie

Answer
Hi Maggie - OK, most interesting question and one that I don't quite know where to start.

She is Asian, and submissive, but not submissive because she is Asian.

She said (after we had talked for almost two years) "I will follow but only if you are willing to lead."

She is a wonderful articulate, bright, funny, sexy, woman who will dominate a group or activity - if I am not around. Her hair is long because that is what I want. She is going to college because I required it of her and she is taking the major that I selected ( with input from her ). I am guilty of being a lazy master because she does not exercise like she should - that she does not is my responsibility not hers.

Previously to joining me, she was a manager for a major bank with 25 people as direct reports. She will also say to me ( with a smile ) "Daddy, if you want a door mat go to Lowes."

She serves me and no one else. If "Grand Master Lord of the Seven Realms, kneel before me women" tries that on her, well she has my permission to put him down in any way she feels appropriate ( but she is polite also ) or, if he persists, to kick him in his balls to shut him up.

We were married for 11 months prior to her PR Visa. During that time we matured a long distance D/s relationship. For the preceding year we talked every night, were able to get together at least every six months, and she knew me inside and out, strengths and weakness; just as I knew her. She was collared the day after she arrived as a PR. That was five years ago.

I subscribe to the Leather values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Loyalty - those are the foundation of our relationship. She has complete access to all my accounts; and at the same time has no money of her own, but does have free use of my charge card.

She is also Northwest slave 2013 where she was an amazing and competent contestant.

I send as much time with her as work allows #my job requires international travel so work can get in front of real life.) simply because I like being with her. I find her charming, sexy, fun, and a joyful companion in this grand puzzle we call "life". I am 34 years older then her and have no fear that without me she will not flourish and continue to grow.

She is my friend, my lover, my companion, my slave, my wife, my everything. She is mine. Mine to love, to hold, to cherish, to care for, to nurture, to raise up, to provide an environment in which she can continue to grow.

She is mine, just as I am hers'.

OK, you asked! :)

BDSM

BrianR