BDSM/Controlling Wetness

Question
I have a tight relationship with my master. About four months out of a year we spend time together. There is only one thing I feel helpless regarding being a slave. I get punished very rare, but I find that in the past, every time he punished me I couldn't control myself from getting wet. I think sometimes he knew it. Although he never say anything, I feel pretty bad about this. If I ever get punished again I want to show him that I'm completely remorseful and I take our relationship very serious. How can I control my body? Last time I literally felt my wetness, actually he didn't even touch me, all he did was ordering me to get naked and kneel on the floor. Am I helpless? I hope not!! I'm confused cos I'm definitely not a very horny person! I feel that there should be a technique to help me control my body reaction in certain circumstances...Thank you in advance!

Answer
jess:

I am sorry but this is an area where I have no experience. Being wet means your body and subconscious is sexually "energized" even if you are consciously holding back.  The energy is coming from your dom/sub relationship and the activities fire-up your subconcious.  I personally believe you need to let go of those things that are mentally holding you back from enjoying the stimulation. This physical manifestation means your body (and subconscious) needs to be used. It is triggered by the control, and caress of your Master. If abuse (punishment) also causes this then very likely you are also a pain slut in the making.  I envy your Master.

Then next time it happens ask your Master for permission to masturbate for him and cum. Let the experience consume you.  I believe the joy you will get from this will be massive.  It is likely your puritanical upbringing which is holding you back. You need to shed those values and simply relax and enjoy.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck