BDSM/Need subtle arguments to build a bdsm relationship with a virgin

Question
I am in relationship with a young girl who likes male domination. But I tend to be a little too prescriptive and precise in my words. That is not appropriate when I speak to her because she is young and virgin.
I would like you to help me find the best and subtle arguments to build our relationship towards BDSM. (Our relationship will be first by internet for several months)
Of course I have read several books, but I have only got some generalities
I hope that I don't bother you with my little problem?
Thanks a lot !

Answer
Unfortunately, I don't really feel comfortable answering your original question as I have a lot of concerns with the information you gave me. I would suggest that if this girl is over 18 that you just let the relationship build naturally, but let her know (in passing) that you do have an interest in bondage. If she isn't sure what it is, then direct her to some informative websites (like asubmissivesguide.com or asibdsm.com) where she can get ACCURATE and SAFE information. Unless she shows a genuine interest, I wouldn't suggest "guiding" her.. especially if she's never had a sexual relationship before.  

BDSM

Jessica Cocker