BDSM/please help me!

Question
I am in a bdsm relationship with a guy I adore(he is my master) and I have a problem with letting my ego down, during discussion.This makes him angry and frustrated and it makes me very sad and angry on myself, after I realize what I ve done.I don't do it in purpose, It just sneaking out from me during the debate.We have discussed this many times, but I keep doing it again.I don't know how to solve this problem.I don't wanna give up on the relationship, but I understand that this ego problem it's an issue.
Please help me with suggestion.

Answer
amelie:

The first hint that you are refusing your sub role is simply the capitalization of your name, and the constant use of I in your email.  This denotes many things, mostly that you like the play but not the surrender.  The words only confirm this, it is very much like you pushing back to retain your strength and independence even if you want to submit for the play.  

Being submissive is not a lessening of your. Some of the strongest women I know are submissive with me. And yet the surge forward strong dominance at work or in situations with other submissives. I would suggest that this maybe where you need to head, find a relationship where you can be dommed and where you can domme as well.  But never switch with people in the other person.  Always work on the relationships you have in the role you aspire too.

Now part of the issue may be you have what we call a "soft-hearted" dom.  I am willing to bet he has NO sadistic tendencies, people who do not mind spanking will also force the control.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck