BDSM/Subspace

Question
My Dom and I have a long history, we know just about everything about each other. This recently brings up an issue, he is very unsure of letting me slip into sub space. We have talked about it and I can see why. I have a long history with depression, anxiety, and self harm so he doesn't want anything to go wrong. I really enjoy our play time and I trust him completely. I am a pain whore but I would like to take it to the next level. I have never had to safe-word, and I feel I am ready but he is very iffy. Is there any safe way to pull me back quickly if the need arose? Do you have any advise on how I can ease his mind?

Answer
for myself subspace is a zone of per bliss.  And you need to find ways to pull you out of subspace should the need be.  Well I know that I have some issues and I have never needed to be pulled out of it, the issue is that when I come out at times it is hard to just not want to go back and stay there.  Sometimes it can take awhile to come out, we just talk and cuddle and he makes it all okay, to be just as safe in the here and now as I felt in sub space.

You will have to try different things if you feel the need to have to be pulled out, it is different for each person.

I wish you luck, and sorry for my delay I have major foot surgery and have not been able to access on line.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud