BDSM/Collaring

Question
I have a friend who he allowed his slave recently go and visit a girlfriend of his out of state. This girlfriend called him and ask if she can put a collar on his slave and he said yes. He is now afraid that he made a mistake and this girlfriend might not let his slave return. His this true that by right she can now keep this slave as her own?

Answer
absolutely, Charles you should have let your slave be collared by another.  It confuses them and your relationship.  It also set the casual nature of the relationship up in the mind of a submissive.  You should never let another take possession of your slave.  You can share even remotely but you must be the one always into control and either have them send a video stream or pictures, with detailed instructions from you.  This reinforces the control.

I would not allow the situation to continue, but if they both want to return to you and sub in your home both to you that would allow you enforce the dominance.  The alternate is accept your mistake and simply find new slaves.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck