BDSM/Distance and gifts.

Question
Hi. I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a trans ftm. Lately we have been sending each other letters.. and I was wondering if you could help me figure out what kind of gift to send them! I have been looking online at things that I know they would like.. I'm just not sure what to get. My partner loves anything bondage, bloody, gothic, black, and surprisingly enough.. they also love little cute things like plushies and candies. Right now I'm trying to find something cute and kinky, cute and creepy. If that makes sense. They're the type of person who will buy a pink pocket knife just because it's pink. (: I also considered smoking accessories, clothing, and possibly jewelry. Help?? I hope this question isn't too silly. I'm sure you get a bunch of much more serious, more important topics. Hope to hear from you soon. xo

Answer
I cant really say what you could get, although I can offer you a few sites where you might be able to find something that will match what you are looking for..

You need to remember when giving something that though it is for the other person, it also is a part of you.. So something you feel a connection with as well.

http://whipschainsducttape.storenvy.com/products

http://www.extremerestraints.com/home.html

http://www.beautifullybound.com.au/

http://www.adameve.com/sexy-extras/novelties-fun-stuff-ch-993.aspx

You can also check out HotTopic or Spencers.. You should be able to find jewelry there along with smoking accessories..

And there is never a silly question, just silly people.. :) and I do not think you are either ;)

Good luck and hope you are able to find something for him :)

Lady Aryana  

BDSM

Lady Aryana