BDSM/Entering Femdom

Question
I am a 24 year old man living in India. I have recently been dating a young widow a few years older than me. She is a naturally dominant woman and she wants me to be totally submissive towards her after we marry. We love each other a lot but I am a bit worried about what this submission entails. She says it will not be a sex fantasy but simply a lifestyle where she makes all the decisions and I submit to her authority. I have agreed on some of her demands like taking her last name after marriage and giving up control of my orgasms. The part that I am apprehensive about is that she wants to physically punish me at least once a week. She has promised me that the punishment will not be due to some wrong doing on my part but purely a sort of maintenance discipline in order to reinforce her dominance over me. She will punish me for infractions by using other non physical methods like confinement,  removal of privileges etc. I am fine with that but physical pain really scares me. I have never been spanked or caned in my life so far and I have no idea how it feels or whether I will be able to bear it. Can you give me some advice on how I can bear pain more easily as a beginner. Also please advice me on how to be a good submissive husband to my wife. We are not currently living under the same roof and my mistress has not allowed me penetrative sex as yet. She says that she will do so only after we marry.

Thank You
Feerkhan

Answer
Hi Feerkhan,

You sound like you have a great Mistress there. It seems to me that the physical discipline will not be serious and not done in a punishment way, which would mean it might end up very pleasurable for the both of you. Pain is a double-edged sword, firstly you got to relax mentally and physically. It would make her happy that you accept her pain willingly.  

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck