BDSM/Chastity and Cuckolding

Question
This is a follow up question to the one you answered about cuckolding a few days back. If you read my previous message again, I didn't actually say that I hated cuckolding my husband. I am not okay with it and I would prefer a monogamous relationship. The problem with having sex with my husband when he is in chastity is that he can't control himself very well. I generally like slow and languorous fucking. With my husband it is just a few strokes and then he ejaculates and that's the end of it. That is why I suggested a cuckolding relationship in the first place. Another problem is that my husband likes being teased and denied more than intercourse itself. I don't like having sex with a man who is clearly not enjoying it. So I think cuckolding my husband is the only way out. Can you give me some advice on how to go about it?

Answer
Hello again Anagha,

My apologies, you didn't say you "hated" the idea, however you did state that it was something you didn't really want to do.

If you're not okay with and prefer a monogamous relationship then simply put don't engage in that.
One of the first things I do when I engage in a new submissive is take control over his masturbation and finishing schedule and prolonged chastity can affect this negativity. This allows me to do what I need to do to ensure that I receive maximum pleasure from them. It sounds like your husband needs help with controlling his release as opposed to finding a way out as you say into the bed of another man.

For the most part I only think cuckolding is a good idea if all parties involved are 100% sold and turned on by the idea, I don't think it's a proper solution for someone who is bad in bed and whom you might not sync up with sexually at the moment.

I suggest looking into helping your husband gain better control, and then implementing the teasing and denying when he can handle it.

Check out this article
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/14_love_answers.html

And perhaps this book could help steer things in the right direction

"Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex"
http://www.amazon.com/Coping-Premature-Ejaculation-Overcome-Partner/dp/157224340

"She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman"
http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring-ebook/dp/B000FC1PRK/re

I hope this helps!

BDSM

Natali Noir