BDSM/Controlling a vanilla girl

Question
Hello,

I am a 30 year old male, living in Spain, I have been in the lifestyle for about 6 years. I am the dom type, but I haven't been with anyone for the last year, I just couldn't find anybody I really like. But not long ago I met this girl. She's quite younger than me but she really likes me, that's obvious, and I like her. The thing is, she's as vanilla as can be. At first we were just normally communicating, the things rolled on, but I haven't told her about my lifestyle. I'm sure that if she finds out, she will take me for a freak and leave me. But I just can't hold my nature, I have already started to control her over small things, even when it's clear she's not very satisfied with that. BUT she never complains. Never fights back. It seems that she has submissive nature, but still is a complete vanilla. I don't really know what to do. I can't stop controlling her, but I wouldn't tell her what I really want, because she would leave me right away and now she probably things that's just some of my personal traits.. I'm not sure how I should act. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much

Answer
Rasamundo -

Where do you want the relationship to go and how important are your dominant needs? Answer those two questions and your path becomes clear.

The reality is you can "corrupt" someone that has a latent interest but you can't "convert" someone. So, if she really is vanilla, then she isn't going to become submissive.

Put differently, two key components of a success in this lifestyle are transparency and consent. Right now you don't have either.

So your options are:

1. Come clean, with examples of what you've already done, and hope she doesn't run away
2. Put away your Dominant desires, completely and without regret, and pursue a vanilla relationship
3. Continue as you have been knowing that the inevitable train wreck is coming

BDSM

Ben Martin