BDSM/follow up

Question
QUESTION: Hi Miss L,

My woman and I have started a cuckold relationship with her as the Dom and me as the sub. I brought up the idea to her not expecting her to say yes. She did say she wanted to try an experience and she had me pick out the guy. Both things were very humiliating but arousing! I was wondering what we could do to spice this cuckold date up? What would you suggest trying? The date is in a couple of days and the sex will happen right in front of me! What activities will humiliate me as much as possible?

Thanks!

ANSWER: Hello Ross,

Congratulations on entering the cuckold world!

It all sounds very exciting to be honest. If you want to amp things up you can ask your wife what would turn her on the most. Some of the things I enjoy making a cuck do are the following:

-Putting the condom on the bull
-Sitting in the room blindfolded (it's a great mind fuckery to not be able to actually SEE what is going on)
-Having the cuck wear panties
-Restraining the cuck just outside the room while sex is taking place
-Having the cuck wait on myself and the bull until we are ready to be alone

All these things are just examples of what I would do.

I hope it goes well!

QUESTION: Miss L,

Thank you for the ideas! We used one of them last night, which was when the date was held. I wore her panties and bra for that matter while the sex was happening just inches from me. Last night was the most humiliating yet arousing night of my life! I was put in my place like never before and I deserved it! The bull was a lot bigger than me in every way! My wife had second thoughts about hurting and humiliating me but she stopped caring about that when she started getting overwhelmed by his huge cock. I got her to verbally humiliate me in the process and slap me in the face for each time that I acted up or didn't address her right! I was so humiliated that I cried at one point. But that is my punishment! Let me know if we are doing things right and if we should mix in other things as well! We plan to do this again soon as she absolutely loved it! You will definitely get a nomination by the way! Let me know about things we could try also for the next time! Thanks again!

ANSWER: Hello again,

Wow, this all sounds quite sexy! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and was brought to tears. Truly arousing!

It sounds like you two are doing just fine and exploring the things that suits you both. A great cuckolding blog to check out is: http://mrsemmakelly.com/

It's chock full out provactive photos, interesting thoughts, and of course cuckolding ideas.

Enjoy!

QUESTION: Hi Miss-L,

I hope you had a nice vacation! A lot has happened since I last wrote you.

My wife has been cuckolding me more and more heavily and has really fallen for her black lover. I didn't expect for her to take to him the way that she has. They are having sex multiple times each day now, often times right in front of me, while humiliating me at the same time. My wife has told me that I'm not to have sex with her anymore and that I need to sleep underneath the bed that her and her lover share and sleep in from now on. I've spent several nights sleeping underneath "their bed" now as I call it while I wear my chastity belt and butt plug (per her instructions) while I listen to them have sex!

It's erotic and arousing as hell but I've been bothered lately at how much she's taken me up on this cuckolding idea. I thought she'd take me up on it and try it several times and then stop for a while but that hasn't been the case at all. Instead, she simply can't get enough of his much bigger black cock as they are having sex constantly.

I've told her my concerns and she told me that I have two options: I can either stay with her while she and her lover continue to have tons of sex each day or I can leave her and she and her lover are still going to continue to have lots of sex. I want to stay with her since I love her but it's gotten tougher for me than I imagined.

I'm wondering what you think of the situation. Should I take more of a stand and try to limit some of the things they do? I've talked to my wife about this and she says that she doesn't want to limit anything that they do, especially in front of me.

Or, should I just man up and accept the fact that this is what I asked for when I brought up the cuckolding idea to her? I feel as the cuckold that I am powerless and that I need to accept my punishments and also accept whatever comes my way.

Thank you for your help.

Ross

Answer
Hi Ross,

Well it certainly sounds like your wife has taken to being a cuckholdress like a duck to water. But it does seem like your concerns are not being heard.

As much as I am for female domination I don't think that takes the place of decency. My submissive does most tasks I ask him and I push him to his limit often. I torture his body and sensitive parts anyway I want however, he has a safeword. When he has too much he has a word he can say that I know really means "stop" or "slow down".

Where is the safeword for your situation? I understand that yours is a bit more about a complete lifestyle change but if you aren't enjoying the lifestyle how that should be reason enough to take a step back. If your wife isn't going to respect your concern and set reasonable boundaries then why would you stick around? I'm assuming she normally wouldn't make large decisions without consulting you prior to this, so why start now? It sounds as if one of two things is happening: 1) Your wife is bluffing on you leaving her to get a rise out of you or 2) She is abusing her power. If you want to discuss this with her, have specifics ready of what you're concerned about, don't speak in generals.

It's really up to you how you respond. You can try talking to her again or you can stop engaging in cuck behavior until she takes notice. But I definitely think this isn't a case of "accepting your punishment". Cucking should be fulfilling on both ends.  

BDSM

Natali Noir