BDSM/Cuckolding

Question
I had written to you a few weeks back about how my husband wears a chastity belt full time now. It's been two months since we last had proper peno-vaginal sex. At first teasing and denying him was fun but gradually I have started missing traditional intercourse. It seems in fulfilling his fantasy of being put in a chastity belt I have had to forgo my own desires. He tries to satisfy me by using a strap on dildo but it is just not the same. The feeling of being fucked by a man slowly and languorously, having a man move inside you and then orgasm and ejaculate inside you is completely missing.

So I recently broached the idea of me taking a lover to my husband. At first he was against it but I gave him an ultimatum, either we could go back to normal peno-vaginal sex without chastity or if he wants to be kept in chastity then it is only fair for me to satisfy my desires elsewhere. He is also reluctant to reduce our chastity play to a few days of the week or a fixed time of the month. He wants it full time.

I have already picked out a man with whom to have sex. He is a friend of mine and he had asked me out a few times in the past. I don't like doing this, but I do have needs and I can't imagine a life of only tease and denial and no intercourse. I have told my husband that he can listen to us make love from inside the closet, so that he will not feel completely excluded from my sex life. Do you agree with what I am doing? Do you have a better option?

Answer
Anagha,

No I think you are pretty well doing what needs to be done.. I mean if he wishes to be in chastity full time, than he needs to understand you have desires as well. So for you to meet his wants/needs, you have to be able to do the same thing. And really being in a cuckholding relationship what you are talking about is normally what happens. So if he doesn't like the idea he needs to man up and do what it is you are wanting. Even if he isn't allowed to cum. You can make it harder for him to release, and remove him from the device long enough to meet your needs. Although personally I think you would be better off finding someone who can meet your needs, and make it clear to your husband his penis isn't long enough, wide enough or man enough to take care of his wife. So this is the only want you can get real release. He will either decide it is not what he wants, or he will figure out he isn't able to give you real pleasure so he will look forward to you having someone else.

Good luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana