BDSM/Dom training

Question
My bf wants to get experience as a Dom. My assignment is to get the info he requires. We are both new to the lifestyle, and having a few difficulties with the learning process. He was wondering if it was possible to find a Dom to learn from. And if so, where does he start?

Answer
I would have to say that the best way is to meet some real people that are in the lifestyle, make some like mInded friends that will help you to both learn and grow. Find a munch group in your area and start attending. Join some on line groups and ask questions. He iS going to have to do his own work and put some effort into this, it is not something you can do for him.

Go to www.fetlife.com and both of you join it is free. You can search for others, you can also Join groups there. You can look up and find Munches in your area so you can begin your way. The life style is so big and you have so many options so please do not rush, take your time and be safe as well.

Best of luck to you both, and always be safe and careful.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud