BDSM/Is too much face slapping dangerous?

jon wrote at 2015-01-18 23:52:21
a sub/bottom should ALWAYS have a safeword available to them, else you risk being an abuser

Vishal wrote at 2015-10-15 14:30:19
I am a sub....can u slap me also???

I will be thankful

BDSM

Natali Noir

I can answer questions related to Mistresses/Dommes and their relationships with subs and slaves. I can answer questions about different fetishes, give advice, explain BDSM and dungeon etiquette or just explain overall BDSM practices and protocols as I've learned. I can also help with creative ideas related to kinky scenes, role-plays, punishments, or rewards.

I've been into BDSM for about 10 years and I've a Mistress for 8 years and have had my fair share of subs and slaves. I have experience with what it's like to be on both sides of the paddle.

I'm part of the local TNG and Black Rose, and several FemDom groups. I also frequent the BDSM clubs and parties in the surrounding areas.

www.mundanetoms.blogspot.com

I have no educational credentials in this area, only years of firsthand experience and knowledge gained through reading, workshops, and listening to ideas from other individuals I deem more experienced in certain BDSM areas.

I write my own blog.