BDSM/being a gay slave for the first time.

David Lynton wrote at 2014-11-30 01:16:56
This was such a good article on starting out as a sub , and wish id read this before I started as a slave at the ripe age of 52 .. I remember the anticipation for the week leading up to our first meeting , I was nervous to say the least !

I had to arrive on time , not early not late ..so I practised the run repeatedly .Id been requested to let myself in to the playroom and undress within 20 seconds from tee shirt, dark colour and shorts , no underwear down to just my boots .All folded and neatly placed away . then bow on the mat and with head down await Master to enter the playroom . I can only say despite my nerves , that night blew my mind , oh and nipples after having them clamped for the first time !

I wish id done it earlier in life , but my time with Master was the most erotic , and fullfilling sexually , and mentally , of my life . The only draw back is not having a Master now and finding vanilla sex a bit boring after the thrill of never knowing when or what I would be expected to do . Im now 55 and still looking for another Master .  

BDSM

BrianR