BDSM/Finding a book

Question
Hello,

I was looking for the book ,,The forked tongue'' over the internet, but I really couldn't find anywhere to download it for free. I can't buy it in my country. Maybe you know where could I get it?

Thank You very much,
Rasa

Answer
I am unable to give you any news on where to download it free.. I Would suggest you ask someone you know that could buy it for you and have it sent to you from their addy,, Or find someone who has it downloaded who could loan it to you so you can read.

Sorry but I am not one to give out information on how to basically steal from the author. I wish you luck and you can keep trying to find it or simply ask a friend from somewhere that it can be sent to, and have them forward it to you.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana