BDSM/Need to find a Dom

Question
Where do I find a Dom? I have tried to get on several sites and can't get anywhere. Fetlife and BDSMfriendbook. Won't let me login. Using phone .have no other computer . Don't want to go to library. Too many people to see. I live in Springfield , Illinois. Can you help?

Answer
Sherri,

I am not sure what it is you are having problems with. Although I am sorry you can not get into Fetlife..

As for finding someone I am not sure I can do much but I will give you a link in hopes it helps

http://findamunch.com/

I would suggest you find a group whom are close to you that meets for dinner and see if you can meet someone that way. You should also be able to learn about play parties via the munch,,

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana