BDSM/new sub trying to get info

Question
I had a profile on a reputable dating site. A Dom contacted me and I was somewhat interested. I took about 6 months for us to actually talk (via the web) then we started texting and  talking on the phone. Last week I met him face to face. He told me that he would kiss me then I would suck his cock. He knocked on on the door and as promised, he kissed me then told me I could suck his dick. I dropped to my knees. To make a long story short I passed my "sub evaluation". I don't no what happens next. I have studied the web as this is new to me, and I want to be the best sub he has ever had. I would like to get any help, advice, or warnings in this area. I read something that said BDSM is similar to the childhood game of trust where you fall back and the other person will catch you. Can I ask my Dom what is expected or what will happen? I am in no way submissive by nature but it feels right with him. Thank you. Signed WTF is a sub

Answer
As with any type of relationship, communication is essential. It is slightly unusual for a sub to be introduced to a Dom this way, but if that style is going to be okay with you, by all means go for it. Make sure you know what you are getting into: being a Dom isn't an excuse for ANY bad behavior, and being a sub isn't an excuse to give up any and all preferences. There is still the possibility of a consent violation, among other things. Don't become a horror story, take the time to learn about various forms of submission, and make sure if this is an experiment, you do not make any lasting decisions that you may regret later.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax