BDSM/Please read

Question
Dear Miss ,
I am a pharmacist from Egypt , I have a serious problem that I need help in and I couldn't find help here in my country due to some traditions or that stuffs.
 I've also read on that subject in many sites but i only found the same words and diagnosis but no treatment so I hope you could help me .
  I am a submissive man , Yes this is the problem . I like to be controlled by women very much , like to be insulted or even treated as a pet , kiss their feet and lick them . I don't know if this sounds weird or not but also I am a foot fetish.
 My problem is that I would like to be controlled by women ( whom I don't know ) . I've found a mistress whom controlled me for about 2 years , where I used to clean her appartment , her shoes , feet and even entertain her and her friends by doing somethings humuliating that made them always laugh , but she left me without reason.
Something at last is that i am now engaged to a girl whom I love but i don't feel that i want to be controlled by her , I feel that I am normal with her . But I couldn't remove the thoughts that I should be humiliated by women from my mind !
 please answer me and tell me what to do , thank you so much for your time .

Answer
If you are experiencing thoughts that you do not want to have, consider therapy. Any unwanted thoughts or urges can be problematic, whether they're about violence, suicide, or BDSM practices. If you do not have access to a therapist, perhaps you can buy some books about impulsive behavior or unwanted thoughts. If you cannot find books, use other behavioral changing methods, such as meditation, avoidance, concentration, and focusing on appreciating your life as it is now.

If this doesn't work, consider talking to your girlfriend about your desire for her to be dominant. See if she is willing. If not, consider offering to use a chastity device, that is usually something that a vanilla female is okay with.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax