BDSM/Am I A Submissive?

Question
QUESTION: I'm 17 years old and I've fantasized about spanking, slapping and pet play since I was five but I don't want to be a full time submissive and I had to break up with someone for the same reason. Is it possible in a BDSM relationship that you're a submissive to your Dominant say Monday to Thursday and a girlfriend to your boyfriend the other days? Does this mean I'm not a real submissive even though I like the idea of total power exchange (only on those days) and bondage? Also, are Dominants superior to their submissives as people?

ANSWER: Eesha,

I would suggest you do more research on being submissive.. You can use submit to someone on these days and be submissive, although if it is a part of you those days won't remain the only times you look for it..

As for Dominants superior to submissive.. No this is not the case. A sub gives her Master power, but this does not make him better than her.. It simply means she has found someone she trust enough to take care of her on so many levels.. You will find a good submissive is a strong person and has no issues standing on her own feet.. Sometimes she might have a better job than her Dom but none the less she wishes to submit so she gives him that power which for the most part others do not understand why she does it ..

And no it does not mean you are not a submissive or a true one for that matter, just means at the moment you are not ready to give up complete control and are learning more about yourself .

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

QUESTION: I want the best of both worlds. I want to be a submissive AND a vanilla girlfriend. Can't I ever have both?

ANSWER: Yes you can, you just need to find someone who you have something in common with outside the bedroom. You need to talk to whomever you get involved with and make sure you both want the same thing lifestyle and relationship wise. You will find you can be submissive to him even outside the bedroom while he is your boyfriend.. It is still a relationship, if you have other things in common, bike riding, video games, cooking, what ever, you will be his other half in the relationship the being submissive is just a bonus.

Take your time and find that one person you match with and enjoy life while exploring your submissive side.

Lady Aryana

QUESTION: What is better? BDSM or vanilla?

Answer
I am sorry but I can not answer that for you. Cause what I think if better doesn't mean you will find the same.. And I would not be able to give you a fair response since this is something I do in life/relationships.. Only way to decide for you is to try both and figure out which one makes you the happiest.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana