BDSM/bdsm relationship

Question
I am single and wish to be submissive to a dominant non pro woman one who enjoys thinking how my humiliation could amuse her is there such a woman like this who wants a pet to scold but not to bad to the point that one will feel hurt I guess what I am asking is if there is a woman who like to administer bdsm and love him for his submissiveness for ever after.

Answer
Almost all of My personal relationships have had some element of BDSM in them, with Me as the D, and them as the s. Of course We are out there, those of us who appreciate the submissive partner. I would not recommend getting into a relationship with a Dominant without first visiting a professional (and a caring, good professional), otherwise you may enter into a relationship vacuum where you are wondering if certain behaviors are too extreme, too boring, etc. Before you settle on a Dominant, you should first consider making sure you have experienced a good amount of BDSM play, sessioning, etc. Otherwise you will be the BDSM equivalent of an awkward virgin, which may appeal to some, but not most.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax