BDSM/Dominatrix?

Question
Hallo
i am single and I live in Italy right now. Many years ago (I am 43 now) I met a guy who asked me, along the road, if he could lick my feet. From there, we started a game which lasted 9 months, till I had to leave from that city. It was my only experience in dominating someone, and it was fun and also a bit anxious for me - unsure I could disappoint him, that I could not be able to express that part of me (but there was), scared to exceed as well as scared to be just unable...
Now, a man from another city contacted me through the facebook (because I wrote something he read, correctly, as "dominant"..) and asked me to be my slave, financially (which I never did and actually do not need, so I must say it is kind of difficult to manage for me) and virtually. I started a slow game a few days ago but I am so unsure. I would need a mentor I suppose, and someone who can help me someway to discuss issues.... Is there anything I can read or anyone to talk with? thank you!
Georgia

Answer
Sorry I did not get this,

I am not much into the whole Financially Dom thing but I know there are alot who are. I would suggest you look at tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/search/financial+domination and see if you can contact any of those who run a page on it all. You can also go to fetlife and see if anyone knows someone you can talk to there. Sorry I could not be of more help, but I am not one who knows about it. Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana