BDSM/Gender in BDSM

Question
Do people take part in BDSM because of how they view gender? Do male doms believe women are inferior or do female doms believe they are superior to all men? Does the dom in the relationship consider him/herself superior to or a better person than the sub?

Answer
No, some people may enjoy BDSM while at the same time being their sub as inferior, but that is not the normal situation in BDSM and it is also not a good reason to get into it. If you believe yourself to be superior to women in general to even to your sub in particular, then you have a diminished capacity to be a good Dom, with the characteristics that make a Dom real and the relationship positive.

BDSM

Khaos