BDSM/Leash

Question
Sir has a leash that he occasionally uses with me privately. We are going to a play party next weekend and he will likely leash me. We both understand that the leash isn't to be left dangling as it is an invitation to other Doms.  Are there other unspoken protocols that we should know before he leashes me around others?

Answer
Protocols can be unspoken, but they are not secrets. You can just ask him what are the rules he wants you to follow. That is the best approach also because you two may choose to adopt protocols that are dissimilar from what others are doing, so it is better to just ask your Dom.

BDSM

Khaos