BDSM/meet other subs

Question
I am new to D/s and in a relationship with a Dom for about 2 months now. He listens to me, encourages my research, answers my questions but expects what he expects.  I respect him and feel good about what I am learning and feel being a sub is what makes me happy- makes me feel valued.  

I want to be able to speak with other subs...  my friends are not into this lifestyle and only my closest friends are aware of the dynamics of my relationship.  BUT, I am not sure how to find other subs in the area.  I search sites like yours for input and guidance and Sir listens to what I perceive I learned and verifies what he agrees with and what he sees differently.  He has agreed that I can reach out and try to connect with other subs, but has not given guidance on how.  Can you help?

Answer
I sent this before but might not have gone through.

I would try FETLIFE.com.  It's free .. Join the site and search groups and events near you. Most groups have special interest groups for submissives. There are so online support lists on the site where you can ask questions and read others thoughts on various topic.

Best of luck

Slave ziggy  

BDSM

ziggy ziegler