BDSM/Daddy Dom/little

Question
I am very new to the dynamics of any type of Dom/sub relationship, although my boyfriend is not.  We are both Christians and have an exclusive relationship.  My question is how do we try to meet others who also practice this lifestyle and share our beliefs?  We are into light BDSM.  He would like me to try to find other Christian subs in a Daddy Dom dynamic to be friends with - I think as a way to get more comfortable with the lifestyle and to understand it better from another sub/little's perspective.  Thanks!

Answer
lori:

Sorry but I think that you will find your belief systems do not bend well to the lifestyle.  Let's be honest most intense religious sects are very much against the open exploration of human sexuality and the emotional freedom associated with this lifestyle. The practices do not lend themselves to this lifestyle.

Sorry.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck