BDSM/Extreme Fire Play

Question
My wife and I are both bi-sexual, switch sexhibitionists who have been in the more extreme areas of the life-style for nearly twenty-five years.  A few years ago we were introduced to a very vanilla form of fireplay and found it to be fascinating.  Now we are extremely interested in taking our interests to a whole new level; i.e.,we have decided that, as a couple, we want to be simultaneously stripped totally naked and strapped, severely spread-eagled to spreader bars on a frame that can be hoisted into mid-air in such a position that each of us has a full and unobstructed view of the other at all times.  Then we want to be ignited and experience having our naked and helpless bodies be briefly fully engulfed, from head to toe, in flames.  As an added perk, we want the entire event to be photographed and filmed.  And, we would be delighted to have a live audience on hand as well.
Can you put us in touch with a fireplay practitioner who is truly expert and would be willing to make our dream become a reality.

Warren and Marie

Answer
Hi Warren and Marie...

My one-word answer to you is, "No."

Although I've done fire play demonstrations all over the world and am the co-author of the first book in print on fire play (http://www.amazon.com/Flames-Passion-Handbook-Erotic-Fire/dp/1425934358/ref=sr_1),

and the demonstrator of the only DVD on the topic (http://www.amazon.com/SMTech-Safety-Course-Female-Model/dp/B00GZ42Y1S/ref=sr_1_3),

I am not willing to in any way support or endorse what you are proposing.

You have hit a hard-limit with this.

I know of no safe way you can do what you specify.

You may wish to contact some Hollywood stunt-acting companies.

Interesting idea.

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)