BDSM/seeking slavetraining

Question
hello. i am a slave had a Master long time ago. i was 24/7 he passed away over 7 years ago and alone since then.because of that i would like to get into slavetraining to be a better slave and to get back into. need to learn again how to take pain,humiliation,etc.i know i miss being a slave miss to obey,miss having no rights .i live in the uk.

Answer
I understand your deep feelings and the urge to again be controlled, dominated, humiliated and simply fulfilled both physically and emotionally.
Knowing my own feelings and needs, I only wonder how could you cope for seven long years!
It is not clear from your question, but I assume that you are a middle-aged female looking for a strict and RELIABLE Master to submit to.
Please send me all your details and let me see what I can do.
If you wish, send me your feedback and details directly to my private e-mail:
extremeslavejacknew@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)