BDSM/what is the term

Question
What do you call a sub who tries to steal another subs Master?

Answer
Well, we probably need more information...  We don't tend to "name call" because we try to retain civility in  the scene, but you can reframe this to mean that you have a Master who is so worthy that another person also sees his mastery and wishes to be part of his life.  Of course, he may choose to have two submissives, too.  So - part of the response depends whether this other person is being above-board and up-front in her approach to you and to your Master or whether she is not.   If a second slave is brought in, you -- as Alpha slave -- are responsible for the beta slave's training.  In fact, in most cases I know of like this, the beta slave reports to the Alpha slave who controls her access to Master until such time as the beta slave can be trusted not to disrupt your basic relationship with your Master, after which time the three of you can renegotiate past the initial probationary period.  

Bob and Jen  

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)