BDSM/Aftercare

Question
I have a new daddy, he is experienced I
Am semi new to bdsm, he is very strict
With his rules and I try to meet them all
Some are almost impossible though! So
I get punished a lot but he doesn't spend
Very much time if any some times on
Aftercare I brought this up once and he was
So upset I was questioning his dominance
I was published.  I don't mind being punished
If I'm wrong or need correcting but I
Need that feeling during aftercare to know
Everything is better, please give me ideas
On how to bring this up respectfully. Thank you

Answer
Nicole
I am afraid you are simply trying to top from the bottom when you nag about something you THINK is important when your Master does not. It is obvious that your Master is experienced while you are still a novice.
I understand your feelings and needs for aftercare, but neither my opinion nor yours count. BDSM is not vanilla romance. What we want and what we get are very different. It is NOT our choice. WE have NO rights or importance. We are in this lifestyle TO SERVE AND PLEASE,not to be pleased. You know what you want, but your Master knows best. Follow all Master's orders without hesitation. Nothing is impossible when you are a true sub/slave from within. You are HIS sub/slave, not partner or girlfriend. Get real. Obey to the limit, then push your limits further, and again. That is the beauty of being a true slave.
Master was right to be upset when you bothered him with your childish stupidities, and you really deserved to be severely punished. You were WRONG, period. Do not do that again if you want Master to keep you under his sacred feet.
The best you can do now is to print your question and my answer, go to your Master, kneel before him, confess all , promise never to think this way again, and BEG for:
1.Severe punishment.
2.Forgivness.
Do that ASAP. Keep me posted with the result.
Please rate my answer and leave a comment if you wish.
extremeslavejack
worthless property of the Great Lady sharon

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)