BDSM/Bondage

Question
My husband and I practice 24/7 slavery in which he is kept as a house slave who does all the household chores. He is always kept in a chastity belt and is also naked when we are alone. Usually he is kept chained or in a cage when he is not doing any chores or when I am not in the house and is only released if he has been given some work to do in the house. Recently though I have come to believe that it is unnecessary to keep him free even when he is doing housework. I was thinking of keeping him handcuffed and legcuffed with chains of reasonable length joining both the cuffs and also another chain joining the two. Do you have a better suggestion for long term bondage? I want his bondage to be comfortable and not cause any discomfort like chafing of the skin or restricting blood circulation etc. I hope you don't think that permanent bondage is too cruel or sadistic. I really do enjoy the sight of him wearing my chains and he says that it really puts him in a submissive mindset which he loves.

Answer
Hello,

I think your ideas for long term bondage are great. Personally I get a little tired with all the chains and the sound of chains which is why I use a collar and leash.

But, if chains are your thing I definitely think something that joins his ankles and wrists together with little leeway is a good idea. You could also create a hard point in your house with a just long enough chain for him to move to the areas you like but no further. You may even be able to figure a way to keep him chained at times that do not allow him to stand (for when he is cleaning the floor, etc).

Take a look at this link for chain ideas. Some are kinky some aren't but you might get some more ideas. http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/chains,padlocks/Interesting

Enjoy!

BDSM

Natali Noir