BDSM/collaring cermonies

Question
I am looking for a unique and beautiful collaring cermony .I will sonn be collaring My girl and would like a beautiful cermony to do that? could you give me some suggestions?

Answer
Hi Morganna,

Congrats on your upcoming commitment.

I've never actually attended a collaring ceremony but I do know a bit about them.

If you want something unique start with the things that are important to you and your sub. Do you have any special colors, dates/numbers, or items that hold sentiment for you? If so, try to carry that theme throughout the ceremony.

Decide if she will carry a flower or leash to give you at the alter. Will you have a crop or whip or other item to designate your dominance over her? How about your contract? Much like saying your vows, these are the words of promise you will speak to each other. I feel the wording at something like this should 100% from you and her. Don't worry about what others have told you "should" say, just say what you mean and what you want her to hear.

Also will you have anyone overseeing the ceremony and will guests partake in any way? Are you purchasing a special collar for her to wear for the day?
There are lots of ways to make it personal. Check out this site which outlines some of the collaring details MasterVoid's ceremony.

http://houseofvoid.com/2009/03/18/bdsm-101-collaring-and-collaring-ceremonies/

Good luck in making it yours!

BDSM

Natali Noir