BDSM/Aftercare

pixie wrote at 2015-02-09 15:24:55
hi.. sorry but.. i got.. really upset reading your reply to her.

she is not a slave. not like you. she said she has a DADDY. meaning she is a baby girl. the dynamic of a babygirl and a slave are... like night and day. She had EVER right to question the lack of aftercare. What she should not have done is ask a slave for their opinion of the matter since your dynamic is nowhere near hers. A babygirl needs discipline but never EVER EEEEEEEEEVER the coldness a Mistress or Master offer. "coldness" is how a babygirl would read it, but how you would experience it as ultimate love - the dominants strict control of you. Babygirls need that aftercare as much as a masochist needs the lash. Either her "Daddy" is not a real daddy and is actually a master and is just calling himself the wrong thing to fit in with her... or ... well. She had a right to ask.

I have been a babygirl in a committed relationship for 17 years, and before that i tried subbing and tried slaving so i have some ideas of what i am talking about. What fits one glove does not fit all.

You... might want to be a little bit more careful in understanding every relationship as "your" relationship.

Sorry if that was too blunt or... rude or.. uncool. but .. yeah. that was upsetting. sorry.  

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)