BDSM/Long term bondage

Question
I am a house husband and slave to my dominant wife and we are recently married. I had written to you once before. My wife and I practice 24/7 slavery to the maximum extent possible and I am always kept naked when we are alone. I wear a chastity belt most of the time except during the night and my wife has recently told me that she would like to keep me in bondage as much as possible during the time that we are alone. She thinks leaving me free when I am doing my chores is unnecessary. She plans to attach wrist and ankle cuffs and join a chain of reasonable length to both connecting them together and then attach another chain around my waist and perhaps loop my wrist chains through it. Is it possible to wear chains like this continuously for long periods of time without causing any skin abrasions and do you have other ideas on how to keep a slave in long term bondage?

Answer
feerkhan,

It is possible to wear, though you will need to do some improvising on a type of padding if they get uncomfortable. It is also possible to purchase long term bondage restraint kits - you can browse the web or look here: http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=6&products_id=23

I hope this works for you,
Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax