BDSM/punishment?

Question
I'm in a online relationship with a sub and she slept with her ex and didn't have permission. She is a pain slut. So inflicting pain will not work with her. But she is addicted to texting me. So it ends up to be the only way I punish her is to forbid her from contacting me as well as not touching herself sexually in any way. Until her I say after her punishment.

So my question is how long should I punish her for that?

Answer
Will -

I'm not a fan of punishment. My view is it doesn't address the underlying behavior. I find it better to discuss the problem, explore why there was disobedience (acting out, unclear directions, or ??), decide the corrective steps and move on.

I also think that the online nature of your relationship further challenges the value of discipline. If she didn't listen to you about ducking her ex, why do you expect her to comply with a masturbation ban?

I realize I'm not directly answering your question, but I encourage you to spend more time evaluating your relationship and seeing whether/how to fix it than taking cosmetic steps

All the best

Master Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin