BDSM/Sub survivor giving it a second shot

Question
Hey there! I'm a female submissive. I love this part of me and find it beautiful. When I discovered how deep this "sub thing" went for me, aka, more than just in the bedroom, I was in love and felt like I found this big missing part of my life. Unfortunately during my first (and only, so far) submission bliss I was taken advantage of and sexually assaulted by my domme's master at the time. I don't interact with them anymore, clearly. I have not explored my submission since. It's been two years and I have done alot of self-healing in that time and now I'm at a point where my sexuality is awakening and I'm wanting to be comfortable with submission again.
I am looking into seeing a Pro-Domme to help me take some baby steps back into this. I'm so nervous though. I feel weird seeing a professional when I am a lifestyler but I find alot of comfort in it. Is this okay to do? Any advice? I'm figuring all of this out and would like some guidance.
~Artis

Answer
artis.

It is perfectly okay to see a Pro-Domme during any step in your journey. As in any relationship, I believe communication is key. As a Professional Dominatrix, I see clients from all over the spectrum, some with almost exactly the same sort of circumstance you're in, so it is relatively common. Finding a Domme with a good amount of experience is the challenge. Tell the Domme your story, and She will be able to guide you in a new submissive journey that will more than likely turn out far better.

As for the sexual assault, that is terrible. In BDSM, occasionally rights are violated, and because there is much misinformation floating around, it is essential to be extremely clear about your boundaries, what has happened to you, and what you will not tolerate in the future.

Keep Me updated.
Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax