BDSM/Understanding

Question
Hello, in all honesty I am very nervous finally talking about this and asking questions. Since I was 15 ( I am 19 now) I have fantasized about bondage... ( I am not good with these term names) Whipping? is that what it is called? I love the feel of the rush I get when being spanked or called degrading names. I have read three books that have had this BDSM lifestyle in It and I like it. But I also have never truly lived out my fantasy. I guess you would understand my question better if I explained what I have done so far. I have done anal with my ex boyfriend. Been eaten out and fingered and that is it. I have given a blow job once and three hand jobs. I am very very shy when it comes to my body. Most people probably wouldn't call me a virgin but I have never had vaginal sex. I am rather scared of it but I do want it. I guess that is my shy side coming to play. Someone being that close to my body scares me. I guess what I am saying is that I want a master but I am nervous around guys and I guess that I why I am talking to you. Because I feel more nervous asking a guy about these things but I don't want to be scared. I want to be more hmmm good about my body. I am so sorry if this message is confusing. Do you think I would be able to live this lifestyle and how could I get into it? How can I find someone near me that would start slow with me? In this world there are so many dangerous people it is hard to trust just anyone. :) Thank you for reading my weird message and I hope I have not confused you.

Answer
bryee:

The core of your question is how to find someone like you.  It is also from the dialog that you would be more comfortable with some one near your age who could be a "kinky boyfriend" and rather new who could explore with you.  I assume that you are about to enter college or have just started and the strong "bull" type jocks tend to scare you.

Take it slow, explore the lifestyle as a voyeur for the time being.  Attend some munches (fetish gatherings) go to any exhibitions of shows and discover the nature of the lifestyle.  Remember most of us in the life style go by the mantra "Safe. Sane. Consensual."  You will discover other like your self over time, but the number of predators and wanna-bes is extreme in the forums, and cruising sites.  Anyone who talks about financial remuneration avoid, they usually are just scammers and wanting to shaft you.  The same with picture collectors or cammers, they tend to hide behind the ether avoiding real contact and nothing truly meaningful comes of it.

If there is an association that meets regularly in your area, go to it; in some areas it is harder to discover them but never impossible.  Finally if you have more questions just ask we here will always provide what answers we can.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck