BDSM/bdsm/new sub

Question
I have just entered a d/s relationship (for the first time) i have been reading as much as i can. My dom is relatively new, but we have someone who will  be mentoring us. I was told to make a list of questions, but honestly, in all my reading, i dont have any, yet. I guess im not sure what i should be asking.
We have established safe words, and the few hard stops i have, and as i have not really "done" anything involving any bdsm, i am not sure what to ask yet. Any advise on the kinds of questions our mentor and my dom are looking for? i dont want to disappoint them.

Answer
jamie

Someone else can not give you the questions that would come from inside your heart and soul.  These are things which would drive and push you in the directions you either wish to explore or are uncertain of yourself. Asking someone for advise in this form is like asking someone to tell you how you feel.  Focus your thoughts on the things which are important, scare or excite you.  Figure out the things you do not know, and discover the parts that would frame your experiences and/or desires.  This should allow you to have questions pop up and be defined.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck