BDSM/CastleRealm

Question
i've seen many questions everywhere about CastleRealm, Lord Colm and jade. So many look for T/their work for he inspiration and insight it offers on so many different levels.

Like many, i was given T/their work as a way to see the truth behind what i had believed i knew.

This isn't really a question but an offering of sorts. i spent days searching for anything leading back to Castle Realm, Lord Colm, jade and their lessons. Finally, i was able to find this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030408230320/http://castlerealm.com/tours.shtml

i saw a post that said You had been looking as well, Sir.

All i would request is that You share with O/others who are searching, whether T/they may know it or not.

Answer
luna:

Those seeking guidance I will provide, and when appropriate I will certainly share this link. It is not an automatic for me as everyone has their own perspective, views and as we say "Your kinky may not be my kink, but it is okay".  Directions must be tailored to the individual and for their point of view.  BUt thank-you for the advice.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck