BDSM/controlling times apart

Question
Hi, just found this site and think its great to find people like you,who are willing to give advise :0) ill be breif..ive known my master for 7 years, and due to service life i see him few and far between, so as you can imagine things are amazing! Were both on the same page and love every minute..rules were made early days on both sides and have respected them ever since. As expected each year knowing boundries things are more intense than ever :0) happy to please being his sub now face the first tine challange between us of another girl being brought into the mix..i am re asured i am masters main slave..but cannot help feel jelouse!..i dont want to feel like this as i know it will please him.. Senareo.. In 3 weeks he will be home and we have a beautiful cottage booked for a week..hot tub ect..he has invited her for one night..im so up for this but found out he has been seeing her..we have discussed discumforts on this and he reasures me im his only sub.. Its now presented he wants me to dominate her.. Question is..how do i serve my master and doninate her at the same time..and how do i make sure jelousy dosent show? Altho happy to please her ? Help x

Answer
Jealousy is a hard thing to over come. To Dominate her should be easy, your Dom should tell You what he wishes and you just do it. Yes I know it is not that easy. It is something you should be talking over with your Dom. And I do not think ever another person should be introduced to an existing relationship with out talking it over and both sides being okay with it. And all persons involved should get to know the new person And to build a bound before any play happens. But that is just my two cents.

I hope this helps you some?

Ahitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud