BDSM/Help :0)

Question
Hi, just found this site and think its great to find people like you,who are willing to give advise :0) ill be breif..ive known my master for 7 years, and due to service life i see him few and far between, so as you can imagine things are amazing! Were both on the same page and love every minute..rules were made early days on both sides and have respected them ever since. As expected each year knowing boundries things are more intense than ever :0) happy to please being his sub now face the first tine challange between us of another girl being brought into the mix..i am re asured i am masters main slave..but cannot help feel jelouse!..i dont want to feel like this as i know it will please him.. Senareo.. In 3 weeks he will be home and we have a beautiful cottage booked for a week..hot tub ect..he has invited her for one night..im so up for this but found out he has been seeing her..we have discussed discumforts on this and he reasures me im his only sub.. Its now presented he wants me to dominate her.. Question is..how do i serve my master and doninate her at the same time..and how do i make sure jelousy dosent show? Altho happy to please her ? Help x

Answer
Hi Stacie,
 There's no clear-cut answer to you issue. You and your partner make the rules that you live your relationship by. It's not clear whether this new woman is part of your original rules. Even then, rules change and evolve in relationships. You might need to step back and negotiate as to the rules of the relationship, or examine if this is the relationship you want to be in. If you're going to accept it as it now is, consider that you could have walked away and embrace what you've accepted.  

BDSM

XR