BDSM/Am i a masochist or a poor pathetic imiation?

Question
Hi extremeslavejack

Welcome back, i, and i would not be surprised if many people like me, missed you and was worried about you.  It is great to hear about your transition to a sub human congratulations to the wonderful Lady SHARON.

I am hugely inspired by your answers to questions and find them so erotic.  This suggests to me that i am potential slave material but i would welcome your advice on what i should do.

I believe i was born a masochist.  As early as the age of six i discovered pain and humiliation by pushing sticks up my anus and standing naked at my bedroom window exposing myself.  At the age of eleven, i discovered my nipples and have tortured them regularly ever since i am now 53.  As a result my nipples are noticeably large and i am often teased about them.  My first ejaculation was at 13 and was as a result of torturing my nipples.  Almost every orgasm since has involved pain or fantasising about pain.

I have used hypodermic needles to pierce my nipples and occasionally other parts of my body but my main source of pain are steel alligator clamps.  I regularly put these on my nipples and have got up to 6 on each nipple.  I also put them on my penis and with help from inspiration from your postings on allexperts.com, once managed to get 2 rows of 20 clamps along my penis and one on my cockhead where one jaw was down my urethra (41 in total).  I would love to put three more clamps on my cock head where one of the jaws is down my urethra and the other on the outside of my cock head but i have not been able to do this to myself.

To exercise my fantasies, i have written a number of stories about how i volunteer to receive quite extreme levels of pain and sometime mutilation which i would be happy to share with you if you are interested.

I have never done anything involving other people and never told anyone about my masochism.  The main reason is that i am very, very happily married to a wonderful woman who i would never want to hurt.  I would rather to not risk upsetting her than explore my destiny as a masochistic slave.

So do you have any advice for me?

PS another burning question, does the magnificent Lady SHARON have to restrain you to inflict pain or do you have sufficient control that despite the horrendous pain, this is not necessary?

PPS i do not know whether you would be interested but i wrote a story of a session between the wonderful Lady SHARON, your daughter, you and me.  It is hugely assumptive for which i humbly apologise and i am sure is totally wide of the mark.  Should you or the wonderful Lady SHARON wish to punish me for this, i would happily humbly present my masochistic body to you to punish as you think is appropriate.

Answer
Brother s
Thank you for your kind words.
1.The choice is yours. You can keep the matter quiet as you have always been, or seek a BDSM partner. In my modest opinion, your ideal partner would be your wife! I do not know much about you or your family, but may be you can pass some indirect hints to her and evaluate her reaction. You can take her to a favorite restaurant and talk about BDSM over a glass of her favorite wine. You can start by saying something about the popular novel: 50 shades of grey, which is pretty popular in the vanilla world these days. If her reaction is positive you can pursue the matter further. If not, you can think of another candidate, keeping your vanilla life intact.
2. Extreme forms of restrain are Lady sharon's favorite. During sessions,Lady does not want to be disturbed by her object's moves or sounds. Sensory deprivation has been a major part of my slavery for years. Lady orders me to shut-down completely as she enjoys her time.
3. As for the story you wrote about us, you can e-mail it to my private e-mail account, extremeslavejacknew@yahoo.com
Lady does inspect all materials in this account prior to making them available to her object. The choice is hers. Her decision is final. If Lady finds you interesting, Lady might contact you. It is entirely up to her.

Please rate my answer and leave a comment if you wish.

extremeslavejack
worthless object of the respected Lady Sharon

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)