BDSM/A possible new master

Question
Hello, so my girlfriend just recently asked me to be her master. I love her with all my heart and the idea of commanding and controlling just does not feel right, but I want to be everything for her. I told her that I realize this is a huge responsibility, and if it was ok with her I would like to think about it. She took it in stride and said it is a big responsibility and she would give me the time. I'm fairly new to the entire concept and I've been doing some research but I still don't know what to tell her. How would I even begin to accept? I don't want to come and just start to bark orders, but I also don't want her to think that I would be a weak master, if I do accept. What do I do?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Answer
Not all BDSM masters come home and bark orders at their submissives. Many Doms are caring, loving masters, that take cues from their subs (especially in the beginning) until a consensus has been reached. D/s is a split dynamic: it isn't completely on ONE party to bring satisfaction and pleasure into the relationship.

So, for example: your sub wants to be called a "dirty whore" while you engage in sex with her. Start off by taking the lead (use your strength to physically move her body into place, etc), and recognize that this is a wonderful, pleasurable experience for her (but make sure that remains true by frequently asking if things are okay). Over time, you may continue doing things that are similar, until a dynamic starts to be formed. Domination is about perceived control in relationships, because the trust bond requires submission from both ends to be truly mutual and balanced. So, in that way, take cues from her until you are comfortable doing your own thing. It may be lovely and wonderful, or you may never want to do it again. Either way, trial and error will be your best friend in the months to come. Confidence, leadership, and strength will be your best bets.  

BDSM

Madame Rax