BDSM/Topping From the Bottom

Question
Why is topping from the bottom considered a bad thing? The phrase means that the sub gets to decide what the Master does to her, right? Isn't that the case in BDSM? That the Dom only gets to do stuff that the submissive is comfortable with? Can you please tell me the difference?

And is the Dominant superior to the submissive? And I think I might be a babygirl so would want to know more about DD/lg too.

Answer
Topping from the bottom comes into play when you have given yourself to another, and yet you do not trust that person enough to allow them to take charge and to lead and direct you as you agreed upon in your agreement. That is when you do not get to has the say you are in the power of another, many agree but then never honestly give themselves over.  I hope this has helped you.
Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud