BDSM/D/s submissive married

Question
I recently started a D/s relationship (I am the s) was only 2 weeks, but i completely fell in love with the D. So much that I want to be his Pet. He broke it off because I am married. I am currently seeking a divorce. Id there any possibility of continuing the D/s while I am married to someone else ?

Answer
Sure!  Happens all the time.  I know MANY cases where the s-type has a D/s relationship outside their Vanilla marriage.

It's all about discussion, communication, and recognizing that one person is unlikely to be all things for you.  If possible, have the two guys sit down with you and map out the boundaries.  Sex? Ownership?

My partner and I distinguish between emotional fidelity and sexual fidelity.  We are emotionally committed to one another and love having other sexual play partners.

Best wishes -- I hope you can get your new Owner/pet relationship back!

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)